View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:38 PM   #108
st_albert
Guru
st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'st_albert gives new meaning to the word 'superlative.'

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
@theducks - Haha I stand corrected, thankyou.

The problem with keeping the engines running is I'm not exactly sure how much petrol is left in the tank. Speaking only for myself (and user_non/meme have worked on Sigil much longer than me) mine have been running at full throttle for months, 7 days a week up to 14 hours a day. Engines need some downtime for maintenance every now and then...
Indeed, you all have been running full throttle for a long time. I have wondered how you manage to have a real life what with all the frequent changelog posts I have seen! (OK, I am SO not going there...)

I'm going to hit my boss up very vehemently for donations to the crew!

ETA: The changes you'all have made and the additional features you'all have added are mind-boggling. For a long time, Sigil has been my essential epub editing tool, but these new features have honestly shaved many steps from my workflow. I started with Sigil from (I think) 0.2.x because it was the only game in town. My, how it has grown. Of course, AFAIK it is still the only game in town as a full-featured epub editor, but it continues to re-define what "full featured" really means. OK, enough fawning. ;-)

Last edited by st_albert; 10-05-2012 at 09:46 PM. Reason: further kudos