View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 02:17 AM   #11
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Hmm. Are any of the family going to read them for sure? If so, it might be worth it. Or get the lower price and convert it?

I don't have my Paperwhite yet, but that was one of the features I was looking forward to. I like the progress bar, too.
I just wish it would stick with the setting I chose, not keep reverting to some mythical number of minutes (which I could probably keep up with, if I wasn't reading in between commercial breaks or working).

One in the family would read them for sure (Foster's as well). But, it's $2.61 cheaper at Kobo with the 30% off coupon for Foster's trilogy and $4.11 less on the Lyra set with the 35% off.... together that's several more books....

None of these are in any of the libraries I belong to, either, so that's not likely to be an option (although they are adding titles all the time, I'd hate to try to get thru a 5-volume set on their deadline).

I think I'll get them at Kobo ... am I the only one that gets an "uh-oh" page after every purchase, requiring me to go find the book in my lbrary (I even get it after buying a gift card, although the purchase always goes thru ok).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote