Thread: Regex examples
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 08:49 AM   #92
goldilocks
Addict
goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.goldilocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You could very well end up with a disaster if you're not careful. I would start with the paragraphs first as spans can get a bit hairy.

If you're absolutely sure that you want to change everything that has a class name of "MsoNormalXX" (X being numerals) to "paragraphtext", then:

Find: <p class="MsoNormal\d+">
Replace: <p class="paragraphtext">

Make sure you have good backups in case things don't turn out the way you've planned.
Thanks DiapDealer, but it didn't work. I keep originals and backups separate from my "working" folder.

Karen
goldilocks is offline   Reply With Quote