View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #9
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by quisvir View Post
Awesome! Great job Morkl, on this as well as on your homescreen mod! Some karma coming your way

I am no css expert, but I see nothing wrong with the small-caps definitions. So my guess would be that the reader lib itself can't actually handle small-caps in @font-face (which seems silly, but I have no better explanation).

By the way, how did you get it to log the css? I wanted to try that myself, but I didn't see what I could do with LogAdapter.debug right away.
Last time I checked, the Adobe renderer didn't support font-variant: small-caps. I don't know whether this is true for the renderer used on the T1, or whether Sony are trying to employ some font resizing trick or what...
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote