View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
dwig
Wizard
dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dwig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current:Surface Go & Kindle 3 - Retired: DellV8p, Clie UX50, ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
My Kindle for PC 1.4.1 (Vista) displays the various suits in the downloaded sample just fine (just like your first screenshot) ... although I too see the annoying gray background on some of the text.
Sorry, I failed to mention that my K4PC tests were done on XPsp3. Also, the v1.6.1 test may have actually been v1.7.0.

My K4PC was saying there was a new v1.6.1 when I OK'd the upgrade. Later in the day I encountered another K4PC bug and did a manual download and reinstall (no fix BTW) and found the version to be 1.7.0.
dwig is offline   Reply With Quote