View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 05:34 PM   #65
Hollow Man
Addict
Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hollow Man ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle Keyboard, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
In think you are right, and it can be deleted, as the stock screen savers must be in the other folders (as they are for the un-hacked Kindle my hubby has) but I'll post back when I know for sure.
Yes, clearly an unhacked Kindle keeps the screensaver images in another folder. Your question is simply, does the existence of the linkss folder after your uninstall indicate that the uninstall failed, or is it simply a leftover folder that the uninstall failed to delete. I suspect the latter.

-HM
Hollow Man is offline   Reply With Quote