View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #8
coinín
dust bunny
coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.coinín ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo WiFi, Sony PRS-650, BlackBerry PlayBook
I've got a Literati as well as my Kobo... the Literati is kind of... meh.
Battery life is really short (and it doesn't seem to default to "wireless off", so you need to watch that or it'll be all the shorter), and the backlight is kind of hard on the eyes after any length of time.
I do, however, use the night mode at bedtime- the bf likes to go right to sleep, i like to read a while. This makes the Literati my bedside book, as I can read for a bit and then not disturb him.
For under $40, you just can't go wrong... but not my first choice for an ereader any day,
coinín is offline   Reply With Quote