View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 12:40 PM   #14
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analogus View Post
To clarify that:

This setting is of course the MAXIMUM you can select in your mentioned settings (I do use it of course). But even the most narrow setting ist the absolut maximum a want to use.

So it would be fine to have more choices. Have a look on my avatar. This demonstrates how I want to have margins. This is not possible with Kindle even with most narrow spaces.
No offense intended.
Since Amazon re-designed the menus, I had to ask if you had checked the margins in their new (hidden) menu.

What sort of document is that in your posted thumbnail?
Would it be a PDF perhaps?
If so, you are probably looking at an image of a page rather than a typographic page.
In that case, you solution is K2pdfopt listed at top of index page, first entry below the sticky section.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote