View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #3
kermodi
kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'kermodi knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: PRS 505 and PRS - T1
Thank you for that ...

I had an icon for .epub books before that I was sure came from Calibre, but perhaps I'm mistaken and it was from another program. (It was a green E on a slight angle, I think).

There was also an icon for mobi and others.

I remember all the icons changing in the folder, when I opened a book in the Calibre reader.

Right now I've got the vista default icon on all formats of ebooks - (looks like a small white piece of paper).

Without seperate icons, it's sure not as easy to find what you need.

Anyway - Thanks again!

EDIT: How do I assign a certain icon to a certain file extension in Windows Vista?

Last edited by kermodi; 10-28-2012 at 09:00 PM.
kermodi is offline   Reply With Quote