View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 10:21 AM   #47
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Beta for site changes

Attached is a beta for the changes to the FictionDB site. It should do everything except some of the tags.

The tags are a little problem. The current plugin has option to collect several different types of tags and categories into he tag column. I think these have changed on the site but I don't have examples books covering all of them.

The current plugin has: "Genre", "sub-genres", "themes", "Time Period", "tags", "age level" and "people / creatures". Of thee, I have "Genre" and "Time Period" working. The site now has "Classification", which I suspect is what was "tags". For the rest, I don't know if they still exist on the site or not.

So, I need testers for this beta. If you find a problem, please post the link to the book and a description of what is wrong. And I need samples that cover the categories above. And any other category I might not have seen.
Attached Files
File Type: zip FictionDB-beta.zip (16.3 KB, 470 views)
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote