View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 05:09 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
There is no reason for me to remove B&N and John F is handling all Overdrive links. I have added Kobo, however.
But if you put in the Overdrive link where I requested, when the voting takes place, the Overdrive link will go there too. Otherwise, it will just stay here in this thread.

I almost forgot, your notice about Inkmesh should be removed as we all know Inkmesh is obsolete and we don't use it any longer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote