View Single Post
Old 11-15-2017, 09:05 AM   #3
doubleshuffle
Unicycle Daredevil
doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doubleshuffle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura HD (R.I.P. After six years the USB socket died.) tolino shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I don't think your conclusion is correct that MutterKrauseBuch is being used for the list numbers in the first ordered list.

I have noticed in the past that, when reading standard epubs on a Kobo, the list numbers always appear in some strange "twisted" font. They look to me as if they have been artificially skewed and stretched slightly. I agree that it does look a bit odd. I've always assumed that the Kobo Adobe reading app is "doing something" automatically, but I don't know what or why.
Oh, you're right. I was just assuming it was that font because it's the only thing in the book that looks a bit similar.

So it's just Kobo. No problem, then I simply won't be doing the list thing, but ordinary paragraphs.

VERY strange though...

Thanks.
doubleshuffle is offline   Reply With Quote