View Single Post
Old 01-28-2014, 03:58 PM   #8
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by S411il View Post
Well when I view it online it is some kind of flash based pdf. I think it's called flexpaper protection. If I purchase the pdf files for ebook I've been told they are drm protected and can only be downloaded to one device through a link?
Is it purchased as a Kindle textbook? i.e. you may be able to find it in the Kindle Store. It will only be available for certain devices, but you can DeDRM and extract the PDF from Kindle Print Replica books.