View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 05:00 PM   #17
kwnewton
kwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timekwnewton possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kindle
Am I the only one who is wondering if the long term plan is to have Target sell Kindles partly so their staffs could also change Kindle batteries on-site? That was my first thought. I love my Kindle 2 but I do miss that slide-off door to the battery compartment on my K1. The thought of sending the K2 off to Amazon to replace the battery once it finally goes does not thrill me.
kwnewton is offline   Reply With Quote