View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 12:08 PM   #11
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idoine View Post
Very clever as a commercial point of view : offer the last one as a bait to make buy the others !
Not in this case as all the others are not available. I would definitely purchase the first one if it was available. Not because of this one. But because the series sounds interesting to me. But it's not available. So that's out. That means that the publisher and author lose money as I won't be purchasing any of these books.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote