View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 05:29 PM   #134
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@al3bsi: I can't really test that, since I have no idea how arabic is supposed to look like . But if you say that the font used by the reader supports Arabic and it works, then a crude workaround would be to *copy* the four Serif_*.ttf fonts over the four Sans_*.ttf fonts, in order to use the Serif fonts nearly everywhere (and especially in the book list ^^). AFAIK, Arabic doesn't really have the same notion of Sans/Serif as latin languages anyway...
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote