View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:52 PM   #6
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
I'm enjoying this thread, as a lot my eBook reading is books like this. So a few more recommendations

What We Believe but Cannot Prove: Today's Leading Thinkers on Science in the Age of Certainty by John Brockman .

The Science of Leonardo: Inside the Mind of the Great Genius of the Renaissance by Fritjof Capra

What Is Your Dangerous Idea?: Today's Leading Thinkers on the Unthinkable by John Brockman

Scientific American's Ask the Experts: Answers to the Most Puzzling and Mind-Blowing Science Questions by Editors of Scientific American

Parallel Worlds: A Journey Through Creation, Higher Dimensions, and the Future of the Cosmos by Michio Kaku

The Physics of Superheroes by James Kakalios

13 Things That Don't Make Sense: The Most Baffling Scientific Mysteries of Our Time by Michael Brooks

Star Trek: I'm Working on That: A Trek from Science Fiction to Science Fact by William Shatner & Chip Walter

How to Live on Mars: A Trusty Guidebook to Surviving and Thriving on the Red Planet by Robert Zubrin
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote