View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 10:06 PM   #9
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I've heard that AT&T is working on official support for tethering. So, perhaps for an extra $10 a month you could use the iPhone internet with your computer via bluetooth.

BOb
You know, even at only $10 a month, it would be more expensive than paying the hotel rate for the few days I'm at a hotel each year. This year was a heavy hotel year for me .... and it was still only five days.

Most of the time, when I travel, I stay with friends, and my friends generally have really good broadband connections. Especially since so many of them are people I have met on the internet.

Eeek .... just realized it's 9:00 pm and I totally forgot to have dinner tonight. No wonder I'm hungry.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote