View Single Post
Old 10-21-2008, 10:09 PM   #7
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Don't listen to her, Wheezie. The monkey is good. The monkey is wise. The monkey will lead you to salvation. The monkey swings from the tree of life. The monkey walks hand in hand with the squirrel and the blue one next to the fish. The Monkey is full of crop, unless he's flinging it at someone......

She's right about the duck though.

(None of this makes sense now, Wheezie, I know. Once you start getting around though, and get to know more people, you'll soon come to see that it still doesn't make any sense. I mean, what's up with desertgrandma's avatar, hey? Pretty strange if you ask me.)

Welcome. (<----note, this is the only bit in my post that adds any meaningful content to the conversation. )

Cheers,
Your harmless little interfenestral monkey, Marc
As you can see, we have a variety of animals on this site. The monkeys especially are disruptive and love to instigate trouble.

I think my avatar is rather elegant, don't you? Its a self portrait. I think do rather well with only 1 1/2 fingers.........remember, avoid the duck!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote