Thread: Bebook help
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #10
AlfonsVH
Addict
AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlfonsVH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook Neo
I have a BeBook and I haven't regretted the purchase for a second. The support-team is very responsive, and it's a great device. Especially the fact that it supports folders (multi-dir) and many formats (ePub, PDF, doc, PPT, LIT, .......)

Mobipocket should be available really soon, although I (obviously) don't know when... but it won't be long

I use a Mac myself, and it works fine with the BeBook.
If you should have any questions about this device, don't hesitate to ask them!

Last edited by AlfonsVH; 04-27-2010 at 02:42 PM.
AlfonsVH is offline   Reply With Quote