View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 12:17 AM   #35
Brendan Moody
Groupie
Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Brendan Moody ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kindle Fire HD 8.9 4G LTE, LG Ultimate 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBird View Post
Thanks, Brendan. I see on the product page you reported this to Amazon. How did you report this? (A particular form or just an email?)
I used the Feedback form near the bottom of the page, inside the blue box, marking it as a quality/formatting problem because that seemed like the best of the options. I got a form response from a customer service rep saying they'd ask the catalog team to fix the description. Maybe they will, maybe they won't; I used the same form for a print book a while ago, and that inaccurate description is still there.

I also sent an e-mail to the address listed on the publisher's website for books with typos or defects. If I hear anything interesting from them I'll give an update.
Brendan Moody is offline   Reply With Quote