View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 09:10 PM   #5
shootingMaNs
later...
shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shootingMaNs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-600, iRiver Story HD, Nook Color Kobo Libra H2O
I bought a Turbo Snake. It worked, but not very well. I ended up taking the sink stopper apart to clean it out anyways. It did work pretty well on the shower drain, though.

http://www.buytheturbosnake.com/Default.asp?bhcp=1

I didn't actually order it from the television. I was at CVS with my wife when I saw it on a rack with some other "As Seen On TV" stuff.
shootingMaNs is offline   Reply With Quote