Thread: Image Viewer?
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 09:08 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
And I thought I was the only one still using Paint Shop Pro 7. After Opera browser, it's the first thing I install on a new computer.
It one of the programs that goes on my PC after it's reformatted. That and Photoshop CS3 before they totally made the program a resource hog. PSP7 is the only Vista compatible Jasc PSP. I never upgraded past 9. I don't like what Corel did to the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope View Post
Yes, but what I would like is a slideshow in fullscreen so I can place the KF on a support and show a looping fullscreen slideshow on my desk. How do I do that??
Slideshow reverts to smaller picture and pictures do not fill the screen.
I think QuickPic can do that if not I am sure there are other apps out there made just for this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote