View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 05:55 PM   #78
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by afa View Post
I don't get it.

And I mean any of it. Affiliate links, bargains, first to post a bargain... no idea what it means. I don't know, maybe it's because it's nearly 2 a.m. here and I have to be up in five hours to get ready for work.

But hey, it seems a lot of people are waiting for the dissenters to show up, and it's not happening. So, in the interest of public service, I shall pretend to be one. Here goes...

You guys are all wrong! This affiliate BS stinks! All these scammers and cons posting about so-called deals when all they're interested in is making money. That's crap, man. So many times, I've clicked on a link and bought a book, and didn't even know the dude got money! Because of me! What the hell?! This is wrong. Sick and wrong. I'm glad the Mods changed the rule. Let these cowards show themselves for what they are! Affiliates - kiss my ass! Take 4% of this post! lolrotflLMAO

(How'd I do?)
You sounded just like a republican congressman.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote