View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 03:09 PM   #1
weatherwax
Guru
weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weatherwax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS650 (red), Kindle PW2, Galaxy Note 8
Incomplete Conversion

Hallo
Normally I create my books in Sigil and then convert them with Calibre to mobi if I want to post the book in MR.
I was just told that the last chapter is missing in one book's mobi version. The epub original looks OK, I deleted the mobi version and converted again, the last chapter is still missing.
The epub is here. Maybe someone can help to find out what is wrong. Thanks very much.
weatherwax is offline   Reply With Quote