View Single Post
Old 01-16-2023, 04:23 PM   #43
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Even with the older Preferences, I used Search quite a lot to find things, rather than try to commit everything to memory. And also Spotlight.
I guess I'm "old school", after all I'm an old guy! I still rely heavily on muscle memory. Apple is way too bad about completely rearranging things in the menus, and that is very frustrating to users. But I did use Search this morning to find where they hid away the function to make the screen of my MacBook Air M1 2020 turn off after X minutes, so I need to start doing that more often.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote