View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 11:17 AM   #68
ilovejedd
hopeless n00b
ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ilovejedd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, PW3, Libra H2O, iPad 10.5, iPad 11, iPad 12.9
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
I’ve been using iOS 14 and iPadOS 14 for about 24 hours now and all seems okay with both. It seems like they did a better job than they did with iPadOS 13.0 which released on 24 Sept 2019 but sucked so bad they had to rush out a 13.1 release three days later on 27 Sept 2020. Version 14 seems pretty stable so far.
Yeah, I was running the 13 beta on my backup device. Iirc, I waited until 13.2 or something before upgrading my main device because of issues/bugs with Downloads, Files and Share Sheet. Too many under the hood changes on 13.

14 seems to be more about refinement.
ilovejedd is offline   Reply With Quote