View Single Post
Old 09-16-2020, 07:47 PM   #45
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtinG View Post
No one anywhere has gotten the update yet, at least as of about 12:00 pm PDT. Rolling is not the issue...
I was still getting "your device is up to date" well after people reported that they had already download and installed it. It was around 5 before I was able to start downloading for my various devices (iPad, Apple Watch, iPhone and Apple TV). All are updated now.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote