View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 06:02 PM   #1
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
MapleRead - eBook Reader and Server for iOS

MapleRead is an advanced versatile ebook reader app with plenty of useful customization options.

There are 3 editions, SE, CE and CX where SE is the most feature-rich edition. All three of them have become universal apps that run on iPad and iPhone by version 3.0.
  • SE: EPUB+PDF reader+server
  • CE: EPUB reader
  • CX: EPUB reader (free demo with some limitation)

MapleRead is still under active development. For the latest updates, please see What's New.

Before version 1.5, MapleRead was named BookMaster.

With the change of the app family name, I think it is appropriate to start a new MapleRead thread here for me to answer any question you may have about MapleRead.

In case your question or comment is specific to iPhone (CX) or iPad (CE, SE), including visual design aspects, it will be very helpful to mention it. Moreover, mentioning the version number (e.g. CX 1.5) always helps.

For those of you who are new to MapleRead, the questions your have in mind might have already been addressed in the old BookMaster thread in this forum or on our website's FAQ. I strongly encourage you to check them out first.

MapleRead (BookMaster) apps are developed by Maplepop LLC, a small private company based in USA. I am a member of this wonderful team. I'll be glad to help you with your questions and listen to your ideas on how MapleRead may evolve to be even better.

Thanks

Last edited by sbaylor; 11-01-2018 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Updated for v3.0
sbaylor is offline   Reply With Quote