View Single Post
Old 11-17-2014, 08:07 PM   #54
PRS-T2
Connoisseur
PRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileReadPRS-T2 has read every ebook posted at MobileRead

Device: Sony PRS-T2, Kindle PW2, Oasis 3
AZW3 or mobi?

Thanks NiLuJe for picking the plugin up and carrying on

I'm coming from Sony and just switched to PW2 2014 with FW 5.4.5.1 (after downgrade, JB, upgrade and install KUAL and LS).
For tagging and synching, I'm using Calibre since about 3,5 years now.
Now that I went through your kindle snapshots and Kaznelson's great JBpatch for newer Kindles, I'm at the beginning with getting my collections synched.

What would you recommend for my epubs, convert to mobi or to AZW3 for PW2? I'm a bit baffled with so many AZW file format options plus Mobi versus the one and only Epub I got used to, sorry for that noob question. It's just that here on mobileread, people talk more about mobi whereas in Calibre I learn it's AZW3...

After I have my collection in the right format and hyphenated, I will dive into exporting collections and series from Calibre to PW2 via LS and report back if wished, will take 2 days off from Wednesday, NOV 19th on for that
Thanks and keep up the brilliant work, it helped me so much already :-)
PRS-T2 is offline   Reply With Quote