View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 05:30 AM   #19
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai771 View Post
I just compiled the latest kpdfviewer build and uploaded it if you're interested to try it out. Improvements that chrox made to reflow mode are astonishing imno.
I'm also impressed by the improvements in speed, unfortunately, kpdfviewer still has some quirks that make reading in Reflow mode a bit difficult.

For example, when I tested this pdf from archive.org with it, I noticed that large chunks of text were often randomly carried over from one page to the next (p21_A.jpg & p21_B.jpg), which makes continuous reading rather difficult. Occasionally the Reflow feature also produced lines with just one word in it (p22_A.jpg).

(All screen captures where taken in sequence on my K3, and you can see the settings that I used in the last screen capture.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	p21_A.JPG
Views:	488
Size:	107.3 KB
ID:	96415   Click image for larger version

Name:	p21_B.JPG
Views:	438
Size:	101.9 KB
ID:	96416   Click image for larger version

Name:	p22_A.JPG
Views:	448