View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 04:51 AM   #16
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by brecklundin View Post
... this will be FINE.
Diff'rent strokes...

Quote:
Now all that is needed is actual quality software from Linsux developers. Sorry but Linsux software is 99.9% a waste of electrons. (my emphasis)
That carefully chosen neutral terminology will win you lots of new friends, I'm sure. Tip: if it doesn't suit your needs, don't use it.

Quote:
Lusting after a Pocketbook 360 as soon as I decide I don't like my K2.
Just be careful, it runs Linux.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote