View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #4
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
I originally used iTunes and moved a lot of books that way. Then I gave up. Now I email them to an iPad-dedicated email account and load them into iBooks from my mail app. I do use Calibre to manage my library, convert books, and so forth.

I'm intrigued by the i-funbox concept. Do you mean that you can use that program to explore your iPad and then drag the books from the iBooks folder to Marvin? If so, then that sounds like the easiest method.
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote