View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 04:42 AM   #76
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by afv011 View Post
There's also the simplicity of use. For all that "just works" people say of iOS, tell me how you download an email attachment and open it in your app of choice
I don't have a a network available to check, but I think the answer is:
Select attachment
Choose Transfer icon
Choose 'Open In...'
Select app

Quote:
or how you take a picture and share it from the camera app itself
Take photo
Choose icon in bottom left of screen
Choose Transfer icon
Choose Email photo (or Message, or Tweet)
I don't think you can 'Open In...' to a different app, you have to switch to the app and import the photo.

Android is clearly more flexible that iOS, I don't think anyone would argue against that.
iOS has been designed to make the most common tasks easy, the downside being that less common tasks are sometimes tortuous.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote