Thread: Laptop Choices
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 01:25 PM   #9
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I'm well into my second year with this HP EliteBook 8460p. I've upped the RAM to 8GB, then to 16GB. Replaced the HD with an SSD. And use it in my office with 2 monitors. But on the road, all by itself. I really like this laptop, it has everything I need, even a smart-card reader and a TPM chip. It's light enough to live with on the road, but powerful enough to be my main workstation in the office. It's well-built, looks good, and just works. I figure its good for at least another year before I feel compelled to upgrade.

This is my third HP laptop, and I've never regretted the purchase.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote