View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:40 AM   #1
Katel
Evangelist
Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Library of Philadelphia - worth it or not?

I'm looking to join up with overseas Overdrive libraries as a non-resident and have just learnt that the Singapore Library has recently stopped its non-resident service.

Which leaves the FLP, but ..... I've been browsing its Overdrive catalogue and can hardly find any books readily available without longish waiting lists. As for thrillers by say Lee Child, James Lee Burke , Linwood Barclay to name a few of my favourites forget it ......some of their lists are up to 90 patrons waiting!

So I'm wondering how have registered members fared there? Do you have to settle for the far less popular or unknown authors? I'd love to know please.
Katel is offline   Reply With Quote