View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 04:12 AM   #164
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_bike_kite View Post
Mental note : always carry book when travelling in Sweden.
Alas the OP said she noticed he didn't have bookshelves not books. A little trickery but I think you can manage.
Flat-packed I could manage, fully assembled might be more difficult, fully assembled and populated with books would just give me a hernia. Perhaps I'll just bring the kindle next time.
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote