Thread: iBooks store
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 06:19 PM   #7
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
As long as the monopolies are still trying to control the industry, sites like XXXXX (thought i should X the name out) will continue to flourish. If books were priced reasonably by comparison with their hard copy counterparts, I would buy. But if I am going to pay some of the prices demanded by some publishers, I'd rather have a permanent dead tree copy on my bookshelf (and sometimes, I'd rather do that, anyway, than buy an ebook). I must confess, I still prefer to read that way when I can remain awake.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote