View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
You can do this with an advanced template if you want to write some complicated expressions. You would need to assign a color to each combination, then have the advanced template check for those combinations.

My guess is that this isn't worth the effort. I know I never would remember that green is "Horror and Sci-Fi" while blue is all of "Horror, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy".
Right, that's what the ducks was getting at. And you're right: colors for Tag combinations is more than my puny brain can remember (where'd I put my keys?). Being able to see a handful of tags individually colored wouldn't have required much brain power to remember (since the colors would really be functioning as highlights among all the other tags), and would've provided quick visual reference. That being said, I also think I'm probably being too granular, anyway.

Last edited by ElMiko; 11-27-2011 at 02:55 PM.
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote