View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 07:28 PM   #635
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATimson View Post
To be fair, they did say that it was only certain ePubs - which probably means they just have stupid margins set, but that's not Bluefire's fault.
Well it is in the sense that any other ebook reader I have that allows you to set margins does not have the problem of text shifted to the right (I know this is a slightly different issue, but it's a similar problem I believe). Micah has responded in this thread suggesting that the problem is that Bluefire does not override publisher margins as much as it could (this is a problem that exists whether or not you use Publisher's Default formatting), and indicated that it should be fixed eventually.
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote