View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 07:30 AM   #9
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I've been having a problem with the Kindle app; with one book (of which I'm aware; I don't know if the problem is more widespread), the screen goes to white and is dead. I have to dump the card, restart the app, and the same thing happens. The problem was not with the book, which reads perfectly on the Kindle app on my Touch.
This seems to happen to me if I change between portrait and landscape. If I rotate back the page reappears. I've found that the solution here is to swipe back to the card view, then turn the Touchpad, the tap back full screen again.

Is this your issue, or are you hitting something else?

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote