View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 01:22 PM   #32
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by centaurian View Post
OK. Just by do it yourself metod, I make some changes in ajaxterm.js and implemented full keyboard support and handles some UTF8 characters from terminal.

Changes from Luigi last version:

Virtual keys:
Zoom: Change font size (to better fit to window), tree steps
Alt: Toggle alt key. Real alt key is working too, but by this way, you can press more combinations such as ATL+Q etc. (ALT+Q on real kindle keyboard meas 0)
Ctrl: Toggle Ctrl key.
Fn: Toggle virtual FN key. Shows help image. In this way, you can use F1-F2 keys, arrows, TAB, ESC etc.
Attachment 61925

Keys on side of Kindle:
Up: Toggle FN key (same as virtual button)
Down: Toggle CTRL key (same as virtual button)

Double UTF8 handling (only some characters).

Screenshots:
Attachment 61922
Attachment 61921

Instalation: just replace ajaxterm.js
Centaurian how did you get the proper caracter set in your last attachment when using mc?

In a Windows console, with export TERM=xterm I have the expected correct output:
Click image for larger version

Name:	windows xterm mc.jpg
Views:	861
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	68416

But from the Kindle browser + java console, with the same export, I have what follows:
Click image for larger version

Name:	MC [with xterm] portrait sick screen_shot-53763.gif
Views:	918
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	68417

What am I missing?
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote