View Single Post
Old 10-18-2021, 04:14 PM   #17
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
Voice-control only Apple Music sounds like a nightmare to me, or at least very limiting. Siri does pretty well with playlist requests, or Artist ‘radio stations’, but let’s say you want a particular performance of classical music and cannot supply the right words to request it. In practice I just like to dial it up in the Music app, which apparently you won’t be able to do with the $5 subscription.
If it is voice control only, and I think it is, then yes very problematic. I can’t say much about Siri since I rarely use it, but trying to request music via Alexa by voice is certainly an exercise in frustration! Most likely you will get a lame live recording version, or the wrong artist singing the song. I do like Apples Music app though, but I’m not sure if having the app is worth twice the cost, especially on my limited budget. Probably worth it for most people though.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote