View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 12:25 PM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
As i mentioned in a different thread, you can have the comfort light on while using koreader. You just can't turn it on directly from there. You have to go into nickel first to turn it on and then go into koreader.

Quote:
It is possible to get the orange tinted light in koreader, albeit not directly. Start the nickel FW and turn on the light, then exit out of nickel and open up koreader. You should have the orange light.

However, if you power off your device or leave it in sleep mode for some time, it may revert back to the regular lighting in which case you just have to follow the initial steps of going into nickel and then switching to koreader. A bit of a nuisance, but it does seem to work.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...69#post3570069
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote