View Single Post
Old 08-01-2008, 11:47 AM   #9
fkasten
fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fkasten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 Nook
There seems to be a bit of an issue with the date and time function. After flashing and rebooting, the time and date reflected a location 12 hours earlier than my time (EST) in the US - 2300 hours on 7/31 instead of 1100 hours on 8/1. I can change the month to 08 but not the day or hours. Any ideas? Thanks.

UPDATE: All is well now - the movement keys miraculously started working after I left the reader on and unattended for a while. The gremlins must have decided to move on! Or maybe it was just operator error as usual. Thanks again for your efforts to help all of us.

Last edited by fkasten; 08-01-2008 at 12:46 PM.
fkasten is offline   Reply With Quote