View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #4
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
This is perfect, because just this morning I was considering "giving back". I wracked my brain trying to think of some way for a blind girl to help her community. My job that I am disabled from / retired from was with sick kids. So no childrens charities.

I spent 5 yrs teaching adults to read, so I've done my bit for the educationally underserved.

I can't serve up food in a soup kitchen, because the vision thing makes me miss the bowl and scald myself. And no way am I volunteering for cleanup duty.

Then my coffee was ready, and I remembered that I really just want to retire from community service also. So I am officially unaffiliated. So sign me up for this non-group. I want to be on the dance planning committee.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote