View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 02:27 AM   #12
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by plusz View Post
1. First, pure import of the sources shared on the forum as a zip package. You can see in the app changelog xml file which is displayed on the welcome screen that there was many revisions between 1.3.8 and 1.4.4 but all was done outside of github so on my github repo it looks like the sources changed all at one time.
2. Upgrade the project structure to latest AndroidStudio to compile and test the app.

On the Relaunch_1.4.4 branch I did not applied any customisation from my side, not even changed the name.

I have tested it and I'm not impressed at all by the newest version. There are some minor glitches in the app. I have also objections to the code quality so I not plan to merge it to mainstream. I will pick up few changes which are real improvements from that code in my next main version of ReLaunchX.
Are you planning to release it on google play?
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote