View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 11:39 AM   #56
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
You know I was all prepared to buy the new Nook since I've wanted a larger screen since I bought my new phone with it's 4.3 inch screen which is noticably smaller than Sony's 5 inch screen, but still the sizes are close enough that I've been hungering for a larger e-reader.If the PRS950 is really on sale at Best Buy for $200, I reckon my mind has been changed. My sister gave me $70 for the PRS-350 yesterday so I may mosey on over to Best Buy at lunch to buy a new Sony toy.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote