View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 03:38 PM   #4
martienne
.~^пиратка^~.
martienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshesmartienne can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: Onyx Boox M92
Thanks a lot both of you!
MGMueller's post made me reconsider the Kindle.
Well that's one model off my list, I'll follow up on the other ones.

Some more questions if that's ok!

1) I thought the iRex Iliad was getting a bit dated and I didn't want to buy something that was near end-of-life. Do you know anything about how much life is left in the Iliad?

2) The other thing I should mention is that I definitely don't plan to spend too much on actually BUYING any books. I'd only buy (and share) books that I couldn't get hold of using, erm, other methods. So I want a reader that has as little DRM and weird formatting as possible. With this in mind, is the iLiad or the or Sony PRS 600 the best choice?

3) The Iliad has a larger screen than the Sony PRS 600, right? Does the user notice a lot of difference? (I plan to read a lot of technical material...)

4) Which one is better for annotation (making notes on the pages?)

Last edited by martienne; 09-24-2009 at 04:34 PM.
martienne is offline   Reply With Quote