View Single Post
Old 05-25-2010, 12:50 AM   #4
junkyardwillie
Addict
junkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enoughjunkyardwillie will become famous soon enough

Device: Onyx Note Pro, Kobo H20 and iPad
Yea that's the automatic calculator for eBay, Its set to UPS Worldwide Saver for International shipping. Its hard to know what to charge for a flat rate for international shipping so I went with eBay's calculator and since there's a UPS right near me I used that one.

The package should be about 2lbs maybe a little heavier, if there are cheaper shipping services that you could suggest and I could confirm the rates/availability to send from here I'm more than happy to use them.

*FYI, I switched the shipping on eBay to be "USPS International Mail Shipping" from "UPS Worldwide Saver", I'm happy to use whichever service a buyer would prefer. USPS is considerably cheaper than UPS is so I figure people would rather not spend an extra $100 on just shipping.

Thanks!

Last edited by junkyardwillie; 05-25-2010 at 01:16 AM. Reason: Update shipping info
junkyardwillie is offline   Reply With Quote